3/28/2010

I need to make up my mind!

I've been flipping and flopping between between paint colors. It's not easy, I am a very indecisive person. One day I want to paint the walls green and another day I'm thinking grey.

The look I'm going for is a mix between modern and kinda country. Weird combo, I know.

Here's some greys I was thinking of. Nothing too dark, more the middle colors of the chip charts. I don't want anything too dark, but I do want a good contract between th white of the fireplace and trim.



I've been pulling color inspiration from some pillows
Here's some accent pillows from www.etsy.com/shop/MARIESCOSYCUSHIONS

Accent pillow from Crate and Barrel


Add texture by adding some green throw blankets from Crate and Barrel

Here's the couch we plan on getting again (probably in a darker grey)


With a mirror like one of these above the couch (ignore the prices, I'm way too cheap to spend that much on a mirror. I did see some I like at Homesense though for about $50)


Storage ottoman from Crate and Barrel



With the long weekend coming up I think we're going to work on the basement. We rented a garbage bin for Thursday to remove all the basement debris and all the reno garbage that has been building up in the backyard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I love to hear from you guys!