3/23/2010

Not very good at this

I wish I was one of those people that had an eye for color and decor. That's why I'm so glad there are many great blogs that I get inspiration from. With the place starting to shape up I'm starting to think of what I can do to the living room deco wise.

So we found a couch that we LOVE! We actually stopped by Revolve Furniture store in Calgary on the weekend. We've never been in there but we were driving by so we thought what the heck! Stephanie (head designer) was super helpful, showed us a few couches and hundreds of fabrics.

We were thinking of a dark grey or greyish brown. The great thing is the chaise part can be changed from one side to another, so your not stuck decorating wise.

What do you think about green paint?
Top one on the right
Bottom one (the lighte green)
 bottom green
Do you think the green goes with a greyish couch, white brick fireplace and with our flooring?
Or am I crazy and have no taste?!

1 comments:

jStar said...

I really like Green, myself (we painted our kitchen/dining room bright green) but I think it goes more with brown than it does with grey. I could be wrong, though :P

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I love to hear from you guys!