4/29/2010

Out Hunting

I had to go to the other side of the city last night and decided to top at a thrift store that I typically don't hit up. Well I'm glad I went cause I came home with some treasures, all this for just under $30!

I have a few ideas for these beauties but you'll have to check back to see what happens to these items.

Candle holder
Creepy clown


Mike said this next thing was used for pool
The chalk board part is in good shape (it's just dotty cause it was raining)
Baskets
Cookbook holder
Coat rack, cork board, letter holder thingy

What's your latest thrift store find?


Click here to check out House of Hepworths first ever link party!

Click here to check out Finding Fabulous's Fruglicious Friday!

4 comments:

amy said...

Great finds! I love that chalkboard, such a great design piece.

Townhouse Trials said...

Thanks Amy, and I can't complain for $6!

Emily said...

Love it! I have a thrift store post in the works too :). HoH gave me the idea. :) Found you on Hoh's link party!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

You totally scored!! Dang girl! I would love to get my hands on all those goodies!! My wheels are already turning on what I'd do with them.

Great finds!

Thanks for Hookin' up your link to my first link party!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I love to hear from you guys!