5/01/2010

Gone to the birds

Aren't these lil guys cute and they only took not even 5 minutes to make. This was perfect cause I'm feeling mighty lazy today. The glass holders I got at Value Village Thrift Store and the lil birds and moss are from Michaels. Total cost of project $14.

Sorry the pics don't do these lil guys justice, I am, in no way a photographer! lol

And just cause I haven't posted a pic of the big baby lately here he is

Check out other creative blogger's projects at Funky Junk Interiors 

Interested in seeing what our place looked like when we moved in?
Click HERE to see, and I'm warning you, there will be murals!

2 comments:

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Those little birdies are too cute. I bet your kitty thinks he's about to be served a nice big helping of birdie!
I found you at Donna's SNS-
don't think I'm stalking...but I've read your whole blog and y'all have been super busy! Great work.

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

absolutely delightful! so full of charm! Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place when you get a moment. I have become a follower and would be honored if you chose to do the same!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I love to hear from you guys!